Security Camera installer open position:
Requirements Education and Experience:
- Technical background in Video security systems, Access control, and Electronic Technology (low voltage)
Understanding of job safety practices
- Some experience with Commercial Access Control, CCTV, and Security System installations
- Installing low voltage security systems in new constructions, existing commercial environment and Residentials
- Terminating and installing end devices such as Fire Alarm, Security Systems, motion detectors, glass break sensors, mag locks, door strikes, IP and analog cameras, focusing camera lenses, etc.
- Dressing and terminating Access and security headend panels within an IDF room which includes some light conduit work.
- Excellent customer service skills and professionalism
- Must be able to work independently, as well as within a team
- Strong organizational and time management skills with an ability to establish priorities and proceed with objectives with little supervision
Video security systems and camera installation
- Experience with low voltage cabling as a most
- Familiarity with Hikvision Products is a Plus but not a most.
- Relay logic
- Familiar with electric lock hardware installation plus but not a most
- Must have valid driver’s license
- Must be able to travel up to 50% of the time
- Must pass background check and drug screening.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds
*Salary depend on the experience and demostrated skills. But it vary beteen 10 to 22/h