It is no secret that Honeywell is introducing revolutionary software advancements and a host of hardware innovations as well as video surveillance solutions at ISC West with the sole purpose of enhancing consumer lives in connected properties. This stride ensures the productivity and safety of individuals in connected buildings as the company puts it.
Those who attend the show will experience the AlarmNet 360 Insights software coherence, a new intelligence dashboard that allows integrators inquire of consumer data, expose potential issues with customers before they arise and discover sales opportunities. Apart from that there would be a host of other impressive innovations.
Honeywell says it remains committed to building its video portfolio with innovative hardware and software in 2017.
As the vice president of product management, security and fire, Honeywell Home and Building Technologies, Alessandro Araldi puts it:
“As the connected ecosystems continue to expand rapidly, software is playing a lager role in the way in which security data is captured, analyzed and accessed, which is why we are happy to showcase how we are driving changes in video surveillance and software solutions that will make it easy for dealers to efficiently leverage data to expand their businesses at ISC West.”
Here is a list of the technologies and innovations highlighted for ISC West by Honywell:
- AlarmNet 360 Insights. A business intelligence dashboard that offers security dealers the required tools to uncover sales opportunities with increased consumer analytics and data.
- Honeywell Performance Series cameras, a range of affordable, top notch easy to install, use and maintain, IP cameras that are ideal for both small and medium businesses.
- Honeywell equIP series cameras. These cameras will include a range of innovative features including low-light capability. It offers simplified user experience, and is quick to install for use by enterprises.
- L Series Notification System. Notification devices for fire and life safety via System Sensor that will cover a full range candela settings with the lowest power consumption.
- Pro-Watch 4.3. A business security management system that aids integrators to easily create connected buildings. This solution also includes a better intuitive interface as well as custom solutions for higher-connected campuses.
- MAXPRO NVR. New video management system that makes the management and analysis of huge amounts of video data much easier.
Honeywell is also previewing a broad range of new technologies that are yet to be available but will be revealed later this year as well. This includes:
- MAXPRO Cloud. New access control as well as video surveillance solution that merges physical products with software improvements to support connected systems which will improve buildings globally.
- The Lyric C1 and C2 Security Cams. This is an expansion of the Honeywell Lyric security cameras and addresses consumer need for rest of mind by means of an easy-to-use system that helps them keep in touch with their property when they aren’t present. The cameras will include advanced analytics, two-way voice, geofencing, detection zones and action start.
- Next generation updates fire notification control panels for Honeywell Farenhyt Series, Honeywell Silent Knight and Fire-Lite. This technology offers simpler programming, and commissioning, IP communications and POTS built-in, lesser installation costs in hard-to-wire apps and full backwards compatibility.
You can catch Honeywell demonstrating all (the above listed improvements) of its latest technological innovations in booth 14025.